Lyft Cucumber Mint (Nicotine Pouches) - Review. 1 February 2024.

I am a big fan of the flavor of cucumber.  One of my favorite Gatorade's is the cucumber flavored one.  I've also been trying to get a cucumber flavor made for years, but no one ever seems to express much interest so I haven't made it any of my snus or nicotine pouch lines.  However, other companies have noticed an interest in it and thankfully we're seeing this flavor pop up in other lines.  Over the summer, Swedish Match released Zyn Cucumber Lime, which I loved.  Now, the folks at BAT / Fiedler and Lundgren in Sweden have released one, but this one with cucumber and mint.  Intriguing!  The flavor description for this one says, "a fresh taste of cucumber, mint and a hint of black pepper".  Each can weighs 16.1g and has 23 pouches, for 0.7g each.  The nicotine content sits at 14.29mg/g, or 10mg/pouch.

So, are you ready to see what this one is all about?  I know I am, let's check it out.  Opening the can, I pick up a straightforward, lightly sweet aroma of spearmint with a little cucumber mixed in.  The pouches are slim, and quite soft.  They have a nice moisture amount and fit comfortably under the upper lip.  Being a minty one, you'll get a little cooling sensation when you put one of these under your upper lip.  The flavor profile is quite interesting.  It's a little on the milder side.  I pick up a light cucumber at first, and then that gives way to a light, cool taste of spearmint.  It's a pretty interesting one.  The nicotine strength feels about regular strength on this one.  I find the flavor kicks around a good 40 to 45 minutes, on average.

Rating and Final Thoughts

This one wasn't too bad, honestly.  The pairing of spearmint and cucumber was a pretty intriguing mixture.  I like cucumber in anything, though, so I enjoyed it.  I liked the Zyn Cucumber Lime a bit more, but this one was still pretty tasty.  In the end, it landed at 3.33 out of 5.  If you like cucumber, you may find yourself enjoying this one.  I'd suggest maybe starting with one can and going from there, to be safe.



Our Video Review:

Comments