Kurwa Collection Cola Cherry Vanilla (Nicotine Pouches) - Review. 1 February 2024.

It's been a few years since I've reviewed a Kurwa product.  Generally I don't review products if I can't find a website, or any information about the manufacturer.  I try to steer clear of products that aren't super transparent.  As far as I remember, Kurwa used to be made in Hungary then moved production to Germany, but that was a few years ago.  I don't know much more about it than that, at this point.  The sole reason I'm making an exception for this one is the flavor.  Several years back I made a Cherry Vanilla Cola Snus, so this flavor made me curious to see how it would be in a nicotine pouch.  The flavor description for this one says, "ice cold cola along with sweet vanilla and fresh cherries".  Each can weighs 11.6g and has 16 pouches, for 0.73g each.  The nicotine content is 19.2mg/g, which breaks down to 13.92mg/pouch.

Well, it's time to satisfy my curiosity with this one, let's check out the Kurwa Collection's Cola Cherry Vanilla product!  Opening the can, I pick up a pretty present aroma of cherry.  Right behind it there's some cola, then a little vanilla.  The pouches are semi-dry, slim in shape, and pretty soft to the touch.  They're also pretty comfortable under the upper lip.  When I put one in, I pick up a pretty smooth cola taste.  Along with the cola are subtle hints of cherry and vanilla.  It honestly tastes pretty decent.  The nicotine strength feels to be around the strong level, maybe just a hair above that.  I find the flavor hangs out a good 30-40 minutes, on average.  All in all, not too bad!

Rating and Final Thoughts

So, going into this one I didn't have very high hopes.  But honestly, I wasn't that disappointed.  It actually was a pretty decent little nicotine pouch.  The flavor was pretty tasty, and it seems better than the last time I had this one.  I like the cola flavor a lot, and adding in cherry and vanilla just enhances the whole deal.  In the end, it averaged out to 3/5.  For my nicotine pouch scores, that's actually a pretty decent score!



Check out our video review!

Comments