Outlaw Nicsafe Fat Cut - Review. 28 January 2024.

Today we have something to talk about that I've been quite curious to try out.  This is a product made by the Outlaw Dip Co (and our buddy, the Outlaw Dipper from YouTube).   This is his new "Nic Safe" line!  I've had a lot of requests for this, so today we're going to check it out.  In case you didn't know, Outlaw doesn't make nicotine products any longer.  He mostly made tobacco and nicotine free products, but now has this one.  This is also tobacco free, and is made from black tea leaves.  However, it contains something called "Nic Safe" now.  Nicsafe is also known as Nixamide, and is made with Nicotinamide (also known as Niacinamide).  They say it is "specially formulated to deliver the same satisfaction, pleasure and enjoyment as traditional tobacco products and nicotine vaping". They go on to say Nic Safe is "a form of Vitamin B3 found in food and used as a dietary supplement and medications".  Also, each can weighs 1.87 oz, or 53g, so these are PACKED.  Compared to loose snus at 42g or less, this is pretty nice.  When it comes to the Nic Safe content, I can't find it listed anywhere how much is in each can.

So, if you're curious to know more about this new product line, let's get into these reviews and check them out!  

Outlaw Nic Safe Fat Cut: Wintergreen

Flavor Description:  "A hint of darkness like a fire cured tobacco leaf, a taste of wintergreen, and some sweetness".

Review:  First, let's check out the wintergreen one!  Taking a pinch of this is pretty easy, and I find it to pack pretty well in the lip.  It has a nice moisture amount, and a pretty fat cut.  The aroma is a rich, dark presence of wintergreen.  It's slightly sweet, but not overly sweet.  In the lip, I also get a nice burn from this one.  If you like wintergreen, you'll love the taste of this one.  It has a nice, present taste of wintergreen.  It's slightly sweet, and on the darker side.  It almost seems earthy, in nature.  The flavor has some legs to it, and lasts up to about 40-45 minutes, on average.

Outlaw Nic Safe Fat Cut: Wild Watermelon

Flavor Description:  "The taste of our new Wild Watermelon is absolutely mouthwatering and refreshing".

Review:  I've had his regular Wild Watermelon before, so I was curious to check this one out.  Opening the can, the aroma of this one is really nice.  It's a big, present aroma of watermelon.  It's nice and sweet, and juicy!  The grind is the same as the last one, and goes in the lip quite easily.  The flavor on this one is really nice.  I'd love more of this in the summer.  The watermelon taste is present, juicy, sweet, and fresh.  It also lasts quite a while, usually hanging around for up to 40-45 minutes.

Outlaw Nic Safe Fat Cut: Golden Delight

Flavor Description:  "A delightful sponge cake taste".

Review:  This is the one I was the most curious to check out.  I read that it has a Twinkie flavor, and I love Twinkies.  I took a nice pinch and found this to pack in the lip quite easily, too.  The aroma of this one is kind of buttery, and has a smooth presence of vanilla to it.  It's interesting.  The flavor is quite good though, better than the aroma.  It's sweet, don't get me wrong.  But it's very smooth.  It's almost like a rich, buttery, creamy vanilla taste.  I really like what they did here.  The flavor also hangs out a good 40-45 minutes on average.

Rating, Final Thoughts, and Comments on Nic Safe

First, let's talk about Nic Safe.  At first, I used these on days I was using nicotine products and didn't really notice much from them.  So, I tried something different.  I would take a day and not use any nicotine or caffeine.  If these were the only stimulant product I used, I would notice a slight lift like with caffeine, but it didn't feel much like nicotine.  It was more of that feeling you get in the morning when you first wake up and have a cup of coffee or an energy drink, but not a super strong kick.

But, the produces themselves, as an alternative to American dipping tobacco, are great.  I like the grind, the flavor are really good, and they're pretty enjoyable.  I think these are a good option for folks looking to quit nicotine, or quit dipping.  Even if I didn't get a big "kick" from these, I think they'll help people who are looking for a similar mouthfeel to a lip of dip.

Flavorwise, I liked Wild Watermelon the most, and gave it a 3.83/5.  Golden Delight and Wintergreen came in right behind it, at 3.67/5.  All three had great tastes, though!  




Check out our video review!

Comments