ZoneX Summer Dive (Nicotine Pouches) - Review. 7 August 2023.

Today, we have another product from Skruf in their ZoneX Nicotine Pouches series.  They've been cranking out a lot of new flavors lately, and when I saw this one up on SnusMe.com, I was most eager to try it out.  I'm not sure if the flavor profile on this one, salty watermelon, is familiar to my international audience.  In the US, it's quite common.  Especially here in the South, we often put salt on our watermelon because it really accentuates the flavor.  Looking online, the flavor description for this one is quite clear:  "a salty taste of watermelon".  Pretty straightforward.  Each can weighs in at 15.4g and has 24 pouches, weighing 0.64g each.  The nicotine content sits at 15mg/g, which breaks down to 9.6mg/pouch.

We recently got an above ground pool, so I thought the name Summer Dive was fitting of some poolside photos.  It's also summer now, as I write this, so the flavor is pretty nice for the warmer weather.  And I love salted watermelon, so I was ready for this one!  In the aroma, it's a straightforward watermelon taste.  It's milder, and slightly sweet.  The pouches are slim, pretty soft, moderately moist, and comfortable under the lip.  In the flavor profile, the watermelon is apparent, and has a light saltiness to it.  It's also a little sweet, but not overdone in the sweet department.  It's pretty good.  The nicotine sits right at the regular strength level and has a steady delivery to it.  The flavor hangs out a good 45 minutes on average.

Rating and Final Thoughts

All in all, a pretty tasty pouch.  I enjoyed this one a lot.  I gave the rating a 3.33/5.  It definitely has a great flavor to it that is enjoyable for the summertime.  If you like fruity flavors, this is one you'll want to check out on your next order.  Super tasty!




Our Video Review:

Comments