Kelly White (Cool Mint) Slim Nicotine Pouches - Review. 6 August 2023.

A little while back, I saw this new brand, Kelly White, pop up on Instagram.  I'm not too familiar with them, but from what I've gathered they seem to be targeting the female demographic based on their photo content.  I checked out their website, KellyWhite.com, and from what I've gathered they're made in Sweden and Kelly White is an independent entity.  Outside of that, I don't know much about them.  I grabbed this can recently from SnusMe.com and they describe this one like this:  "A cooling, intense and fresh taste of mint".  Each can weighs 12g and has 20 portions, for 0.6g each.  Nicotine sits at 14mg/g, and with the smaller pouches that's 8.4mg/pouch.

When I open the can, the mint aroma that comes through is pretty nice.  It's sweet, subtle, and gentle.  It has good presence to it.  The pouches are a little light at 0.6g, but honestly they don't feel too lacking in the lip.  They have nice mouthfeel, are pretty soft, and have a nice cooling freshness when I put one in.  The flavor is pretty decent.  The mint is mild, lightly sweet, and fresh.  It's like a smooth mint, not super sharp, or in your face.  But more sweet.  It's nice.  The nicotine strength on this one hovers around the regular level, maybe a hair above that.  The flavor also has some legs to it, lasting up to about 45 minutes.  So all in all, pretty decent.  I'm curious to try out some of their other ones!

Rating and Final Thoughts

So, going into this one I didn't know what to expect.  There's like 80 billion nicotine pouch brands out there now and a lot of them all run together for me.  But all in all, I was impressed.  3.33/5 is the score from me.  Nice can, good quality pouches, good flavor, a pretty well rounded product.  I definitely am curious to try out some of their other ones at this point.




Our Video Review:

Comments