Blue Giant Mango (Nicotine Pouches) - Review. 3 August 2023.

Over the years of reviewing nicotine pouches, I've stumbled across some interesting brands and products from all around the world.  Many I review come from Sweden and the US, but it's fun when I encounter a product that comes from outside my usual review regions.  This is one of those types of products, from a place I don't get to review products from very often!  Today, we're visiting some new products out of China in the new Blue Giant brand!  This new brand has five flavors:  Raspberry, Blueberry, Mango, Lemon, and Cool Mint.  These products are a "pharmaceutical grade nicotine alternative product" which means these are tobacco-free nicotine pouches.  So, let's get to know these pouches and do a review, shall we?

Product Specifics:
Flavor Description:  I couldn't find a "wordy version" online, so we'll just go with what the can says:  mango.
Can Contents:  20 pouches
Nicotine Strength:  3 dot (12mg/pouch)
Country of Origin:  China

It's summer right now, and I love a tropical taste.  Mango is a favorite fruit of mine, so when the summer hits, it's one I reach for.  When I open the can, the aroma that comes through is pretty nice.  I love a tropical scent, and this one has it.  The mango is present, lightly sweet, and subtly tangy.  The pouches are soft, and slim fit.  They are semi-dry in moisture amount, but not super dry.  The flavor is where it's at.  I love the taste of mango.  This one has a tropical, fresh taste of mango to it.  It's lightly sweet, but has a nice tangy presence to it as well.  The nicotine strength is upper regular, maybe lower strong level.  It has more than the regular level, but it's not too in your face.  The flavor lasts about 45 minutes.

Rating and Final Thoughts

Of all the ones I tried in the Blue Giant range, this one was my favorite.  I gave it a 3.42/5.  Mainly because I really enjoy the flavor of mango.  Product quality though, this one is pretty good.  No burst pouches, and no filler material kicking around in the can, that's a good thing.  But at the end of the day, this was a pretty well-rounded product with a great quality and an awesome taste!

Comments