Blue Giant Lemon (Nicotine Pouches) - Review. 3 August 2023.

Over the years of reviewing nicotine pouches, I've stumbled across some interesting brands and products from all around the world.  Many I review come from Sweden and the US, but it's fun when I encounter a product that comes from outside my usual review regions.  This is one of those types of products, from a place I don't get to review products from very often!  Today, we're visiting some new products out of China in the new Blue Giant brand!  This new brand has five flavors:  Raspberry, Blueberry, Mango, Lemon, and Cool Mint.  These products are a "pharmaceutical grade nicotine alternative product" which means these are tobacco-free nicotine pouches.  So, let's get to know these pouches and do a review, shall we?

Product Specifics:
Flavor Description:  I couldn't find a "wordy version" online, so we'll just go with what the can says:  lemon.
Can Contents:  20 pouches
Nicotine Strength:  3 dot (12mg/pouch)
Country of Origin:  China

I'm a big fan of citrus flavors.  It's mostly what I personally use.  So I was pretty intrigued to try this one.  This one has a pretty nice taste of lemon to it, and the aroma is just as nice!  There's a tangy, tart, acidic aroma of lemon that jumps out at you as soon as you open the can.  The pouches are slim-fit, semi-dry, with a soft fit under the lip.  They're pretty comfortable, and not too dry.  They remind me of Nordic Spirit, or Loop's pouches, for example.  In the flavor profile, it's a pretty straightforward taste of lemon.  It's tangy, tart, and present.  It does have a light sweetness to it, but not too much.  The nicotine strength is solid, delivering a little above the regular strength level.  The flavor hangs out a good 45 minutes, on average.

Rating and Final Thoughts

This one was pretty tasty!  For the summertime, nothing is better than a beer and a citrus pouch, and I found this was a great pairing.  Overall, I rated it at 3.08/5.  The product quality is pretty good.  The pouches didn't leak or burst, and I didn't find filler material leaking into the can.  So, all in all, not bad!

Comments