Blue Giant Blueberry (Nicotine Pouches) - Review. 3 August 2023.

Over the years of reviewing nicotine pouches, I've stumbled across some interesting brands and products from all around the world.  Many I review come from Sweden and the US, but it's fun when I encounter a product that comes from outside my usual review regions.  This is one of those types of products, from a place I don't get to review products from very often!  Today, we're visiting some new products out of China in the new Blue Giant brand!  This new brand has five flavors:  Raspberry, Blueberry, Mango, Lemon, and Cool Mint.  These products are a "pharmaceutical grade nicotine alternative product" which means these are tobacco-free nicotine pouches.  So, let's get to know these pouches and do a review, shall we?

Product Specifics:
Flavor Description:  I couldn't find a "wordy version" online, so we'll just go with what the can says:  blueberry.
Can Contents:  20 pouches
Nicotine Strength:  2 dot (9mg/pouch)
Country of Origin:  China

Blueberry is a flavor that you don't see very often.  Over the years, I've seen a couple snus and nicotine pouch products with it, but it's still one of those more rare flavors, or less present flavors on the market.  This one has a pretty nice blueberry aroma to it.  It's gentle, smooth, and fruity.  It's also not super artificial, which I like.  The pouches are slim, and pretty soft.  They are semi-dry, but still comfortable under the upper lip.  The flavor is where this one really shines.  It's a mild blueberry, but natural.  It's slightly tart, and has a little sweetness kicking around.  The nicotine strength is comfortable, and delivers steadily at the regular strength level.  I find the flavor lasts about 45 minutes, on average.

Rating and Final Thoughts

I was pretty impressed with this one.  Great product quality.  I encountered zero burst pouches, and there was no filler material floating in the can.  I like to see that with new or smaller manufacturers, it's good quality control.  The product itself I rated at 3.17/5.  Blueberry isn't my most favorite flavor, but it's one I do enjoy on occasion, and I found this one to have a good presence of that taste!

Comments