Volt Spicy Guava (Nicotine Pouches) - Review. 27 May 2023.

Swedish Match has added another new member to their popular Volt family and today we're checking it out!  This is Volt Spicy Guava.  As a lover of all things tropical, I was pretty curious to try this one when I saw it available for purchase.  This is how Swedish Match describes it:  "VOLT Spicy Guava Slim Strong has a fruity taste of guava topped with heat from natural chili extract, which also gives the pouches a slightly pinkish color".  As a lover of spicy tastes, I was pretty jazzed to see how tropical and spicy would come together in this one.  This one weighs in at a 14.7g and has 21 pouches, for 0.7g each.  The nicotine content sits at 10.5mg/pouch, which is 15mg/g in total.  Though as we know, the main thing is the nicotine per pouch because that's what you actually experience with the product.

Opening up the can, I notice guava up front, and some heat.  It's a tropical aroma, a light sweetness, and then some peppery tones in the back, perhaps a chili pepper aroma.  The pouches are slim, soft, and comfortable under the lip.  They have a decent moisture amount, and a nice burn when you put one in.  As a lover of spicy things, I found that burn to be quite lovely.  In the flavor profile I pick up guava, perhaps a little mango.  It's not super sweet, and has a nice tropical nature with some heat to it!  It has a good burn in the mouth when you have it in, and on the tongue, too.  The nicotine strength on this one feels about the regular level, and I find the flavor to last a good 40-45 minutes on average.

Rating and Final Thoughts

At the end of the day, I rather enjoyed this one!  The tropical presence was nice, and I liked the pepper tones in the flavor and in the lip.  The burn was top notch.  I rated this one at 3.5/5.  If you're like me and like tropical flavors, this is going to be one you want to check out.  I'm not the biggest nicotine pouch user myself, but I can say this is one I wouldn't mind using again!




Our Video Review:

Comments