Icetool Denim (Accessory Can) - Review. 7 March 2023.

The day I've been waiting for is finally here.  The Icetool Denim Accessory Can has arrived.  If you know me, you know I love my denim.  Jeans, jorts, denim jackets, you name it - I love it.  When I heard Icetool was making a can with a denim finish, I was pretty jazzed.  So, today we're going to check it out!  They mention one of my favorite Andy Warhol quotes, "I want to die with my blue jeans on".  That's how I feel.  To go a little further, here is their description of the can:  "This is the long-awaited Tri Can Denim. Solid aluminum body with a rough and stylish denim accent cut out of original Levi's jeans".  Now, I want to say, this is not a cheap can.  At 55 Euro, this is almost 60 bucks USD.  But, it's worth it. Let's open it up and check it out.

Here you have the can open.  This is called the "tai-can" because it has a three way divider in it.  The interior of the can is black, as is the divider that comes in the can when you buy one.

The divider is a rubbery divider.  It actually can be removed if you don't want it in there.  But, if you're like me, this thing comes in handy.  I like to carry a variety of snus with me throughout the day, so I like this little thingy.  I think it's neat.

How much snus can you fit in it?  What can you put in it?  Well, the only limit is yourself.  Here, I have a nicotine pouch product, an original portion snus product, and a white portion snus product.  I fit 7 portions per compartment comfortably, but you can easily fit more in there if you want to cram an extra 1-2 portions per compartment.  But honestly, I use half a can of snus a day, so this is even more than I would personally use.  But, it fits well, it seals well, and it fits great in the pocket.  It's a slim can, so it's slimmer than your average snus can.  And, it looks absolutely gorgeous.  The denim is great.  It feels great, and as a denim fan, I love this thing.  If you want to grab one, head over to their website and grab one.  It's a beautiful can, and I'm glad it finally came onto the market!  

Comments

  1. This one looks really cool! Thanks a lot for the review!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment