Lyft Cool Eucalyptus (Nicotine Pouches) - Review. 27 February 2023.

So, this is a pretty interesting product.  I recently tried out Velo Eucalyptus X-Strong, but I never got around to reviewing it.  I saw this one available recently and grabbed some to review, and from what I can tell, this seems to be the exact same product, just with a different name.  Lyft and Velo are made by the same manufacturer, so it may be something they're doing for different markets, I dunno.  The flavor description for this one says, "an intense aromatic flavor of eucalyptus with icy undertone, accompanied by herbal notes of pine".  Each can weighs 16.1 grams and has 23 pouches for 0.7g each.  The nicotine content is 10.9mg/pouch which, doing backward math, would be 15.57mg/g.  Though, as we have discussed before, the mg/pouch is the number that matters because that's how much you actually feel when using the product.  A last note, that 10.9mg/pouch is the same strength as the Velo Eucalyptus, too.  

I don't personally use a lot of menthol or eucalyptus products.  Really, the only time I reach for products like this is when I have a cold.  But, I usually keep a few cans of something like this in my freezer for the next time a cold creeps up on me.   Opening up the can, I pick up a big, powerful, present aroma of menthol.  It's lightly sweet, but not overly sweet.  In the lip, the pouches are nice and soft, with a moderate moisture amount to them and a comfortable fit.  I do get a slight burn at first when I put one in, and then a gentle cooling sensation comes through.  The flavor is straight up, in your face menthol.  If you like menthol, you're going to go nuts for this one.  It is a little sweet, but not super sweet.  It's pretty well balanced.  In the strength, this one feels to be about the strong level and has a pretty quick kick to it.  I find the flavor hangs out a decent amount of time, usually 40-45 minutes.

Rating and Final Thoughts

In the end, I rated this one overall at 3.17/5.  The flavor rating sits right at 2.5/5, making this a pretty average one for me.  Not bad, not great, just decent.  However, if you like menthol, you'll probably dig this one.  I'll probably keep a can in the freezer for next time I get a cold, too.  These come in handy to keep around for those times!  So, a skip for me, but menthol lovers - go for it.  Lyft and Velo are quality products, so you'll be pretty pleased with this one.

This product available on Snusdirect.com!



Our Video Review:


Comments