Lundgren’s Fjällskog (Nicotine Pouches) - Review. 27 February 2023.

A few months back, I reviewed BAT / Fiedler and Lundgren's new Lundgren's Nicotine Pouches lineup. As a big fan of Lundgren's Snus, I was excited to try these out and check out the product quality on them.  I was quite impressed with them, but surprisingly the only flavor I really liked was Rimfrost, the mint one.  They've released another new one we'll be checking out today, Fjällskog!  I found on Snusdirect.com that the name translates to "mountain forest".  Usually, with Lundgren's Snus, their products are inspired by the Swedish outdoors!  The flavor description for this one says it has "notes of sweet and juicy cloudberry, joined by herbal heather and tart lemon".  Each can weighs 16.8g and has 21 pouches weighing 0.8g each.  The nicotine content is 10mg/g, or 8mg/pouch due to weight.

Going into this one, and using it a few days, what I found is that it seems to be very similar to the Lundgren's Dunge product I reviewed before.  There is a lightly sweet, slightly herbal aroma along with a faint hint of berry.  It also has this "clean" presence to the aroma, and reminds me a lot of the old Epok products from back in the day.  The pouches are great though, some of the best pouches I've seen with an NP yet.  They're full size, plump, and incredibly soft under the lip.  The flavor is.....interesting.  It has this kind of "clean" presence to it.  It's slightly herbal, and has a faint sweetness to it.  I do notice a very light dark berry presence, but it's pretty faint.  In the nicotine department, this one has a nice delivery at the regular strength level.  The flavor, on average, hangs out about 30 to 35 minutes.

Rating and Final Thoughts

This one had an.....interesting tastes, to say the least.  Not bad, but not good.  Just, mediocre.  In the flavor department, I rated this one at 2.25/5.  However, the overall sits just at 3.5/5.  It's a solid product, and has very high product quality.  However, it's just not my cup of tea.  I get what they're going for with the flavor, but at the end of the day it just didn't do it for me.  You may like it though, because it's very unique and doesn't taste like anything else out there.  I do applaud BAT/F and L for trying something different, though!

This product available at Snusdirect.com!



Comments