Loop Jalapeño Lime (Hyper Strong) Nicotine Pouches - Review. 27 February 2023.

The Loop Nicotine Pouches line launched back in 2020, produced by Another Snus Factory in Sweden.  Yes, they mostly make nicotine pouches but do have a few snus products out now.  In my ranking of nicotine pouches, or "hierarchy" if you will, Loop is one of the brands I rank at the top along with Ace, Zyn, Velo, Lyft, and the like.  It's a high quality line with a wide variety of flavors.  Today, we're talking about a new one in their "Hyper Strong" strength level, and a flavor of theirs I'm a big fan of:  Jalapeño Lime.  The flavor description says, "expect a fiery bite of jalapeño, with a citrus twist".  Each can weighs 13.75g and has 22 pouches for 0.625g each.  The nicotine strength is 25mg/g, but due to the pouch weight it breaks down to 15.6mg/pouch.  So while it may be called "hyper strong", it is actually closer to extra strong in nicotine per pouch.

When you open the can, you'll notice a spicy pepper aroma up front, and then just a little bit of a citrus twist from the lime in the background.  The pouches are slim, pretty soft to the touch, with a moderate moisture amount.  They have a nice fit in the lip, and feel soft against the gum.  I get a little burn at first when I put one of these in, too.  The flavor is tasty.  Honestly, Loop Jalapeño Lime is one of my favorite nic pouches.  There's a nice mix of tart and spicy.  The lime comes through clearly, and is tart, with a little sweetness.  The jalapeño adds a little spice in the background, which works well with the lime.  In the nicotine department, it feels to be around the extra strong level.  It has a solid, quick kick to it!  The flavor hangs out about 35-40 minutes, on average.

Rating and Final Thoughts

I'm a big fan of Loop Jalapeño Lime.  In my humble opinion, one of the best nicotine pouch flavors on the market today.  Heck, one of the best flavors of smokeless products on the market today.  I rated this one in the taste department at 3/5.  Overall, it sits at 3.17/5.  That score is a bit lower because it's stronger than I prefer.  But that's generally a decent score for me with nicotine pouches.  I'd suggest going for their Strong version myself, because I think it's more enjoyable.  But if you want a "hyper strong" kick, this may be just what you're looking for!

This product available on Snusdirect.com!



Comments