Klint Arctic Mint (Nicotine Pouches) - Review. 27 February 2023.

It's been a little while since I've encountered a new Klint product, but today we're going to be checking out a new addition in the Klint family:  Arctic Mint!  Yes, I know, it's very exciting when a new mint nicotine pouch launches, because there's not that many of them on the market (yes, sarcasm).  The line originally launched in early 2021, and I've done lots of reviews of their other products, here.  This is a stronger one, coming in at their "X-Strong" level.  The flavor description says, "Notes of icy menthol and refreshing mint".  Each can weighs in at 14 grams, with 20 pouches at 0.7 grams each.  The nicotine content is 20mg/g, which breaks down to 14mg/pouch due to the 0.7g pouch weight.

With so many mint nicotine pouches on the market, I find it hard to get excited about them lately.  But, I still review them because that's what most people use.  I will do my best to be objective.  The aroma of this one is a sharp smell of peppermint with a little menthol in the mix.  It has a light sweetness to it, as well.  The pouches are very high quality, and feel great under the lip.  They're slim, and soft.  There is a slight burn at first when I put one under the lip, then a gentle cooling presence comes on.  In the flavor, it's a pretty present, icy peppermint.  It has a relatively smooth, but light menthol tone in the background.  It's sweet, but not overly sweet.  The nicotine, though called "X-Strong", feels closer to a strong to me.  That's due to the lighter pouch weight which brings the strength down a tad.  The flavor hangs out about 30-40 minutes, on average.

Rating and Final Thoughts

For this one, I rated the aroma and flavor at 2.5/5.  For me, that puts it at average.  Though, the overall score sits right at 3.17/5.  It's not bad, it's not great, it's just another mint nicotine pouch.  If you're a mint lover, however, and wanting to try something new, you may really enjoy this one.  It's not my usual cup of tea, but if this is your thing, you may want to give it a go!

This product available at Snusdirect.com!



Our Video Review:


Comments