Cannadips White Widow (CBD Pouches) - Review. 4 November 2022.

I've been a fan of Cannadips for many years, so I always get excited when they release a new product.  Lately, it seems like every time I turn around there's a new product.  Today, we're talking about another new one in their Humboldt Series:  meet White Widow!  If you're not familiar, their Humboldt Series is a way they release the flavor of popular cannabis strains into their CBD pouches line.  On their website, this is how they describe this one:  "From the Hills of Humboldt, we bring you the newest Humboldt Collection flavor: White Widow. Just in time for Croptober and Halloween, the strain you know and love is now in your favorite pouches.  Known for its potency and energizing high, this hybrid strain has been a favorite all over the world since the 90’s".   As usual, each can weighs 8.25g and has 15 pouches, weighing 0.55g each.  The CBD content is 10mg per pouch.

Haven't never had White Widow before, I'm going to approach this as I do when reviewing snus and other products, starting from the aroma and working my way through.  This one smells sweet and piney.  It's slightly earthy, and a little herbal.  I pick up some mild floral notes, and almost a little lemon.  In the pouch, it's slightly dry at first, but soft.  It gets more comfortable the longer you have it in the lip.  In the flavor profile, I pick up a slight touch of lemon.  There's some pine in the mix, and some herbal notes.  It has a little floral touch to it, and a subtle sweetness.  In the flavor, I notice it to last well over an hour, much like other Cannadips products.  The CBD content is satisfactory, which is one of the reasons I keep going back to Cannadips over others on the market!

Rating and Final Thoughts

While not being too familiar with White Widow, I found this one to be pretty enjoyable.  I rated it at 4.04/5.  I enjoy the Humboldt Series because it's a way to try out popular cannabis strains that I may have never experienced before.  If you like an herbal/earthy/floral type of flavor, you'll find this one to be quite balanced and enjoyable!

Buy Cannadips, Save Money
If you want to check it out, you can grab some from CannadipsCBD.com.  Don't forget to use code SNUBIE15 for 15% off your order!



Comments