Cannadips Ice Cream Cake (CBD Pouches) - Review. 2 September 2022.

I first reviewed Cannadips CBD Pouches back in 2020.  I was a casual reviewer of CBD at the time, but Cannadips piqued my interest, and I enjoyed the product so much I've become a daily user.  Now, I've reviewed virtually every CBD pouch product on the market, but I keep going back to Cannadips.  In terms of quality, it doesn't get any better.  Today, we're checking out a new one in their Humboldt Series, Ice Cream Cake.  This series brings popular strains to the Cannadips line, in the CBD pouch format!  The description on this one says:  "Ice Cream Cake is an Indica marijuana strain made by crossing Wedding Cake with Gelato #33 that has been extremely popular in our neck of the woods for a while. It features a flavor profile with sweet hints of vanilla and sugary dough. This strain has calming effects that help with pain, sleep, and anxiety so naturally it was perfect for us to make into pouches. Grab a few tins of this and see why Ice Cream Cake is so popular".  Each can weighs 8.25g and has 15 pouches, for 0.55g each.  The CBD content is 10mg/pouch.

When you open the can, the aroma that comes through is pretty interesting.  It's pretty bright, and has a certain sweetness to it.  I pick up notes of vanilla, along with a dab of citrus.  It definitely has a gelato vibe to it.  The pouches are lighter in weight, and semi-dry.  The longer you have them in, the more moist they'll get, which causes them to soften up and release more flavor.  The flavor is quite intriguing!  It's a creamy flavor, with a light sweetness to it.  There are clear tones of vanilla, along with a dab of citrus.  Again, major gelato vibes here.  The flavor hangs out for quite a while, which is a hallmark of the Cannadips brand, usually between 1-2 hours.  In the CBD content, I will say this:  it's solid.  I've reviewed every CBD pouch on the market, and there is none more satisfying than the Cannadips brand!

Rating and Final Thoughts

All in all, not a bad product!  I rated this one at 4.21/5, putting it in the upper mid-tier of Cannadips products for me.  The flavor was quite intriguing, and very enjoyable.  It has that dessert-type flavor, and is one that I haven't seen a lot of in the CBD pouch format.  If you like a sweeter flavor, you'll enjoy this one.

Don't forget, use code SNUBIE15 at CannadipsCBD.com when you order some, you'll get a nice discount of 15% off your order!



Comments