Cannadips Blue Raspberry (CBD Pouches) - Review. 2 September 2022.

first reviewed Cannadips CBD Pouches back in 2020.  I was a casual reviewer of CBD at the time, but Cannadips piqued my interest, and I enjoyed the product so much I've become a daily user.  Now, I've reviewed virtually every CBD pouch product on the market, but I keep going back to Cannadips.  In terms of quality, it doesn't get any better.  Today, we're checking out a new with an interesting flavor:  Blue Raspberry!  The description on this one says:  "Get ready for what might be our most delicious dip to date. We are launching what we are pretty sure is the first ever blue raspberry dip product in the country, and it is mind blowing. We have been working hard in the lab to continue to deliver the best tasting pouches around and this one is top notch. This pouch is bursting with a sweet and tangy flavor that we know you will love. Grab a can of Blue Razz and see why we are so proud of it".  Each can weighs 8.25g and has 15 pouches, for 0.55g each.  The CBD content is 10mg/pouch.

Going into this one, I wasn't sure what to expect, however I was pleasantly surprised!  The aroma of this one is quite interesting, and surprising.  It's sweet, tart, and tangy all at the same time.  It has that nice, fresh blue raspberry aroma to it!  The pouches are lighter in weight, and semi-dry.  The longer you have them in, the more moist they'll get, which causes them to soften up and release more flavor.  The flavor is super tasty. It has a nice, semi-sweet blue raspberry taste to it.  It's tart, but tangy all at the same time!  The flavor hangs out for quite a while, which is a hallmark of the Cannadips brand, usually between 1-2 hours.  In the CBD content, I will say this:  it's solid.  I've reviewed every CBD pouch on the market, and there is none more satisfying than the Cannadips brand!

Rating and Final Thoughts

I rated this one at 4.38/5.  Honestly, a pretty tasty product!  I didn't know what to expect going into it, but after going through a can of it, I found myself really digging this one.  It's a unique flavor, to say the least. I like how Cannadips has been experimenting more with their flavors, and this is one of the more unique ones they have done yet!

Don't forget, use code SNUBIE15 at CannadipsCBD.com when you order some, you'll get a nice discount of 15% off your order!



Comments