XQS Epic Freeze (4mg) Nicotine Pouches - Review. 2 July 2022.

I remember many years ago, the word "epic" became such a common used.  Everything that was good was "epic".  I haven't heard it much lately, so it's interesting to see it again.  This is an interesting new XQS product.  I found it on Snusdirect.com.  But what's interesting is that it isn't that strong.  It's called "epic" and "extra strong", but it honestly isn't that strong.   The flavor description I found on this one says, "Refreshing peppermint and cooling menthol flavor".  The can weighs 12g, and I count 22 portions, weighing 0.56g each.  The nicotine strength is low, only 4mg/pouch (7.41mg/g total).  So, I'm not sure why it's called "extra strong", because the strength is actually lower than regular strength.

Well, it's time.  Are you ready to get "epic"?  When you open the can, you're greeted by a present, sharp aroma of menthol, along with a sharp aroma of peppermint.  The pouches are slim, and smaller; I find them to be pretty light in weight.  They are, however, quite soft.  Being a mint product, they also come with a cooling sensation in the lip whenever you put one in.  In the flavor profile, it's a pretty fresh taste of mint.  It's mostly peppermint, but with some menthol mixed in as well.  The nicotine level on this one, as I mentioned, it is quite light.  Don't let the "extra strong" fool you, this one feels well below regular strength.  In terms of flavor longevity, I usually can keep these in for about 40-45 minutes, on average.

Rating and Final Thoughts

So, at the end of the day, I wasn't the biggest fan of this one.  I rated it at 2.63/5, which puts it just a hair above average.  I think people who are into mint and are looking for something without a lot of strength to it will probably enjoy this one, however.  I often encounter people who think regular strength is too strong, so it's good that there are options out there for that demographic and segment of the snus and nicotine pouch community.  If that's what you're looking for, you may enjoy this one!

NOTE:  This product available for purchase at Snusdirect.com!



Comments