Volt Mini Nicotine Pouches (Red Swirl & Mystic Blue) - Review. 18 May 2022.

I don't review a lot of nicotine pouches anymore, but I've had some requests for these.  I'm also note one who uses mini portions, so these two aren't something I'd usually use myself, but I always strive to meet audience demand!  Today we're checking out a few new mini portions in the Volt Nicotine Pouch series:  Red Swirl and Mystic Blue.  It's been about a year since Swedish Match launched the Volt series, and it's grown to include a lot of intriguing flavors.  Volt, like the Swedish version of Zyn, is a high quality, moist nicotine pouch.  So, without further ado, let's get into the reviews and check out these two products!

Volt Mystic Blue Nicotine Pouches (Mini)

The flavor description on this one says, "A blend of Swedish blueberries, vanilla, and peppermint".  Each can weighs 10 grams, and has 20 portions, for 0.5g each.  The can says the nicotine content is 4.5mg/pouch, which would be 9mg/g in total.  When you open the can, a natural, gentle blueberry aroma greets you.  The pouches are small in size, light in weight, but soft, and semi-moist.  In the flavor, it's a sweet, natural, mild blueberry.  I don't notice a lot of vanilla, or mint, honestly.  The nicotine is pretty light, and feels a little below regular strength.  The flavor lasts about 40-45 minutes, on average.

Volt Red Swirl Nicotine Pouches (Mini)

The flavor description on this one says, "A blend of sweet, ripe strawberry, aromatic vanilla, and fresh mint".  Each can weighs 10 grams, and has 20 portions, for 0.5g each.  The can says the nicotine content is 3mg/pouch, which would be 6mg/g in total.  This one has a present aroma of strawberry, but I don't pick up much vanilla or mint.  The pouches are the same as the previous ones, of course.  In the flavor profile, it's a smooth, present, sweet taste of strawberry.  I do notice a dab of vanilla in the taste, but not a whole lot of mint.  The nicotine on this one is very, very light.  The flavor lasts about 40-45 minutes, on average.

Rating and Final Thoughts

I don't really use a lot of nicotine pouches, nor do I use a lot of mini portions.  But, I did my best to rate these as objectively as possible.  I liked Red Swirl more, and it rated at 3.42/5.  Mystic Blue came in next, at 3.25/5.  While I don't use mini portions, I know there's certainly a market for them.  There's a lot of folks out there who do enjoy this sort of thing.  If that's you, Volt is available from Snusdirect.com, go grab yourself some!



Comments