One Orange (White Portion) - Review. 18 May 2022.

Swedish Match has released a new flavor in the One series:  One Orange, or Havtorn!  I wasn't sure what to expect going into this one, but I was pleasantly surprised with a snus that I've been enjoying a lot the past week.  The One series, if you aren't familiar, is a high quality, budget/value priced snus line.  It has traditional flavors inspired by General and GR, but also unique flavors, like this one.  The flavor description for this one says, "A light, slightly sour tobacco base, with notes of hibiscus, sea buckthorn, citrus, and tea".  Each can weighs in at 20 grams, and has 20 portions, for 1 gram each.  The nicotine content is 13mg/g (1.3%), which is 13mg/portion, easily.

Going into this one, I knew "Havtorn" sounded familiar.  The taste was also familiar.  I searched through my archives and found what this reminded me of!  It was a product released in the GR series as a limited release in the summer of 2013:  GR Havtorn.  Yes, I can still remember the tastes of snus products I had a decade ago, especially if they stood out.  And that one certainly did.  When you open the can you'll notice a nice berry taste.  It's tart, but slightly sweet, and has a little citrus mixed in.  The pouches are the beautiful One portions.  Or, as I call them, spider-web portions.  They're soft, comfortable, and have a quick release of taste.  In the flavor profile, the tart berry is front and center.  It's semi-sweet in nature, light a light floral note.  I also pick up something that tastes like honey.  The nicotine strength feels to be about the strong level, and the flavor lasts about an hour!

Rating and Final Thoughts

This one was pleasantly surprising!  I didn't know what to expect going in, and it certainly caught me off guard.  I rated this one at 3.58/5.  It's a great tasting snus!  While it's not something I'd use full time, I can definitely see myself using more and more of this throughout the summer.  It's got a great berry taste that isn't too sweet, and is something you can enjoy as the summer warmth comes on.  I grabbed this from Snusdirect.com, and definitely suggest you trying it!

This product available at SnusDirect.com.



Comments