Dope Lime Smash (Nicotine Pouches) - Review. 18 May 2022.

I know, this doesn't seem like the usual product I would review.  The name is "Dope", and it's called "Crazy Strong".  I don't even review a lot of nicotine pouches anymore, honestly.  But, it's summer, and this one has a lime flavor, and I couldn't help myself.  Don't be mad at me.  I found this recently on an order I did from Snusdirect.com and figured hey, why not. This one is made by a Czech company called "Consumer Brands International".  Lime isn't a common flavor, and it's one I really enjoy pairing with a beer.  The flavor description for this one says, "The flavor consists of sour lemon and tangy lime peel, which, when combined with a touch of sweetness, creates the ultimate citrus experience".  Each can weighs 15.4 grams and has 22 portions, for 0.7 grams each.  The nicotine content is 28.5mg/g (2.85%), which breaks down to 19.95mg/portion.

So, who's ready to get CRAZY STRONG?  Let's do this.  The aroma of this one is a tart, present, strong aroma of lime.  It's pretty bold, which I dig.  The portions are slim, moderately dry, and lighter in weight.  In the lip, they have a comfortable fit, and a quick release of that citrusy taste.  The flavor is quite good.  It's a subtle, tart taste of lime.  It's semi-sweet, but it's not overly sweet by any means.  In terms of nicotine, I know it's almost 30mg in total, but thanks to the lighter portion weight, it's only 19.95mg/pouch.  It has a pretty solid kick to it, and feels at the extra strong level, but it's definitely not "crazy strong".  The flavor runs out pretty quick, and only lasts about 30 minutes, on average.

Rating and Final Thoughts

In the end, this one rated at 2.67/5.  Why so low?  Well, the aroma and flavor was solid.  I really enjoyed the lime character.  I'm not the biggest fan of the branding.  "Dope", "Dope Rush", and "Crazy Strong" seem kind of silly to me to use on a can.  I think it sends the wrong message about tobacco harm reduction.  Outside of that, though, it's a pretty solid product.  It's a bit too strong for me to use full time, but I did enjoy the taste.  And yes, it did make a nice pairing with a beer, which is something I look for in a lime product.  If you want to get CRAZY STRONG, I found this one over at Snusdirect.com.  



Comments