Snuv Snow (Nasal Snuff) - Review. 12 March 2022.

We got a little blast of snow last night, and when it snows I like to try to find a product that matches the weather for a review.  Where I live, we don't get a lot of snow, so I like to capitalize on the situation!  Given that it snowed, there's no better or more fitting product than this one!  I have the entire Snuv line but I haven't got to work through them just yet.  Snuv is a house brand sold on, and produced for, MrSnuff.com.  It's made for them by 6 Photo Snuff in India.  I couldn't find a flavor description for this one, so all I can basically say about it is that it's menthol flavored.  This is a round, metal tin, which has a 15 gram weight.  So, without further ado, why don't we dive on into this one and check it out!

First, the tin has a nice feel to it.  It's a sleek, round, metal tin that has a nice feel in the hand.  When you pop the top, the tin note is pretty nice.  I do pick up a mild menthol, but it's not too in your face.  It's lightly earthy, and has a subtle hint of spice.  The grind is a fine grind, slightly dry, with a nice, light brown/tan color to it.  I find it to be pretty easy to take, but with a slight burn when it hits.  In the nose, it's a pretty nice menthol character.  It's not overly mentholated, nor is it overly sweet.  I pick up perhaps a little camphor, as well.  It's also lightly earthy in nature.  I don't really get much drip from it, or a major throat hit, nor does my nose run too much.  It's got a solid nicotine kick to it, though.  In terms of longevity and any lingering presence to it, the menthol hangs out for a little bit, and a little cooling presence.

Rating and Final Thoughts

I rated this one at 3.04/5.  Keep in mind, I'm not a big menthol guy.  I know a lot of people like menthol nasal snuff, but it's not my preference.  That being said, it's not a bad one.  Compared to other menthol products I've had before, this one isn't a big menthol, or an in your face menthol.  It's pretty well rounded all in all.  If you dig menthol, you may still enjoy it, though.  I like their approach with this one.

Also, I grabbed this from MrSnuff.com.  Use code SNUBIE there to get yourself a nice discount. 



Comments