Ace X Guarana Chili Boost (Nicotine Pouches) - Review. 20 February 2022.

Ace is a line of nicotine pouches produced by Ministry of Snus in Denmark.  In my opinion, Ace is one of the better, high quality nicotine pouches available today.  I've reviewed all the Ace offerings before, and today we're talking about their latest:  Guarana Chili Boost!  I bought this one from Snus24.com, but wanted to share the description from the MOS website, because I like the way it's worded:  "Want to take it further?  Imagine that awakening energy drink sensation spiffed up with hues of habanero chili pepper.  That's the latest edition to the Ace X range, Ace X Guarana Chili Boost.  Mouth watering and hot.  The perfect flavor match for Ace's X reviving high nicotine level of 13mg per pouch.  Completely tobacco free.  Feel the boost and #AceTheGame".  Each can weighs 13 grams and contains 20 portions, for 0.65g each.  The nicotine content is a high 20mg/g (2.0%), but with 0.65g that's 13mg/portion.

Here we go, let's check this stuff out!  When you open the can, it has that familiar energy drink smell to it.  It's like a tart red berry.  I don't drink a lot of energy drinks, but the missus does, so I know the smell.  It has some chili pepper notes to it, and a little peppery spice.  In the lip, you'll encounter a light burn, as well.  The pouches are slim-ish, and semi-moist.  They feel pretty good in the lip though.  The flavor profile is pretty good.  It's like a spicy energy drink.  The tart red berry energy drink tastes is there, and accompanied by some light pepper tones and some heat.  It doesn't burn, but it does have some spice.  The nicotine strength feels about the strong level, maybe a little bit above that.  The flavor, on average, lasts about 45-50 minutes.

Rating and Final Thoughts

I rated this one at 3.33/5.  It's honestly not bad, and has a pretty unique taste.  While I don't use nicotine pouches myself, I think people who use this type of smokeless product will probably enjoy it.  Energy drink isn't a very common flavor, so I could see people who like NP's enjoying this one.  Ministry of Snus makes a quality product, and their entire Ace line is pretty solid.  If you've never had it, I'd suggest checking it out if you're looking for a new line to try out.

Ace Nicotine Pouches are available from SnusDirect.com.



Comments