Dyno Extreme (Menthol) Slim White Portion Snus - Review. 31 December 2021.

I review some interesting stuff.  Yes, a lot of the time it's nicotine pouches.  But, from time to time, I get to review some truly unique stuff.  Today, we're talking about Dyno Extreme Tobacco Snus (Slim Pouches), Menthol Flavor.  This is a product by our friends Dholakia Tobacco, in India, and produced for the Israel market.  Yes, this is a Swedish Snus, produced in India, and sold in Israel.  Truly multinational!  I don't have a flavor description for this one, but the can says "menthol", so we'll go with that.  I weighed the can at 12 grams and counted 20 portions, at 0.6 grams each.  I was told the nicotine content is 30mg/g.  I don't usually review anything over 30, my cap is usually 26mg/g.  However, with 0.6g portions, the nicotine content is 18mg/portion, and I review lots of stuff around that level, so I'm making an exception.

When you open the can, you'll notice a mild peppermint aroma with a gentle touch of tobacco in the background.  The portions are slim, moderately soft, and semi-dry to the touch.  They're a little dry at first, but when they get more moist in the lip they'll soften up and feel more comfortable.  In the lip they're pretty comfortable, and come with a light cooling sensation under the lip.  The flavor is a mild taste of peppermint.  It's on the sweeter side, but not overly sweet.  I also pick up a light tobacco character in the background.  In terms of strength, it does feel at the extra strong level, but not overly strong.  The flavor lasts around 1-1.5 hours, which is a benefit of the slightly dry portion material.

Rating and Final Thoughts

I was pretty jazzed to try this one out.  I don't know much about the Israeli snus market, but it is truly fascinating.  In terms of this product, I rated it on the same scale I use to rate all Swedish Snus products.  It ended up rating at 3.17/5.  I'm not the biggest user of mint or menthol products, so keep that in mind.   It rated a little above average for me.  However, I will say this:  I think people who like mint products with higher nicotine levels are going to enjoy this one!



Comments