LeMax Nicotine Pouches: Coffee - Review. 25 November 2021.

I recently stumbled across LeMax Nicotine Pouches via their Instagram account.  I don't review a lot of nicotine pouches, but these caught my eye so I figured I'd give them a go.  LeMax is a brand made by Lemax Corporation in China.  They use TFN/synthetic nicotine, meaning there is no tobacco involved whatsoever in their nicotine pouches.  While some companies use tobacco-derived nicotine, these pouches do not contain "any tobacco derived substance".  LeMax comes in a wide range of flavors, and today we're checking out their coffee variant.  Their description for this one says, "A classic flavor that enable you not only enjoying nicotine but also have a feeling of drinking coffee".  Each can weighs 8 grams, and contains 20 pouches, for a pouch weight of 0.4g each.  The nicotine content is 8mg/pouch in total.

When you open the can, you'll notice these pouches are the slim size, with dryer contents.  The aroma jumps out at you as soon as you open the can:  powerful, rich black coffee.  I'm not a big coffee drinker myself, but I do enjoy the occasional snus or nicotine pouch with a coffee flavor.  As the pouches are dryer, they're going to not feel super comfortable at first, but as the pouch gets more moist, it will get more comfortable.  The flavor of this one is a pretty straightforward, dark-roast, black coffee taste.  It's not going to be sweet or creamy like some coffee products, this is more for people who like straight up black coffee.  The nicotine strength on this one feels a little less than regular strength.  On average, the flavor kicks around for about 30-45 minutes.  

Rating and Final Thoughts

While I'm not the biggest user of nicotine pouches, I've found that anything I rate at a 3/5 or higher is something I'd consider to be a decent product.  This one rated at 3/5 for me.  The pouch is a little dryer than I prefer, and I'm not the biggest coffee user, so that's why this one rated a little lower for me.  However, if you're a nicotine pouch user and looking to try out something new, you can check out their website; they have a lot of flavors available that you might enjoy:  LeMaxPouch.com.



Comments