Fumi Nicotine Pouches (Salty Raspberry) - Review. 3 June 2021.

Fumi is, what else, a new line of nicotine pouches.  Yes, I know, that's most of everything new nowadays. Companies aren't really making snus products anymore, so 99% of what I review lately is nicotine pouches.  I don't really use them myself, but as a tobacco harm reduction activist/advocate, I'm glad they're out there.  They can certainly help save lives.  This line is one developed by The Snus Brothers.  I don't see any snus products they've made, so I'm not sure if they plan to eventually make snus or not.  When it comes to this one, the flavor description says, "the taste of the salty meets sweet raspberries".  Each can weighs 16 grams and has 20 pouches, for 0.8g pouches.  The nicotine content is 5mg/g (0.5%), or 4mg/portion. 

Raspberry/Licorice is a fun flavor.  There's not a lot of them out there.  In snus, there's Catch XRANGE Raspberry Licorice.  In nicotine pouches, Loop launched the first one, Loop Salty Ludicris.  And. recently, a company in Iceland released Ice Licorice/Razz.  When you open the can, a mild, natural aroma of raspberry comes through with a hint of black licorice, and a subtle sweetness. The pouches are soft, moderately moist, slim, and comfortable under the lip.  In the flavor profile, it's a mild taste of black licorice at first, and then a natural, lightly sweet taste of raspberry mixes in in the background.  The nicotine strength is lower on this one, and feels to be about half the regular strength level.  The flavor on average, lasts about 40-45 minutes.

Rating and Final Thoughts

To preface my rating, I have to say this:  I'm not a big nicotine pouch consumer, I'm more of a snus guy.  However, I've found that when rating these products, anything between a 3 and a 4 is what I'd consider to be a "good" product.  I've only ever ranked one at a 4, so a 4 might as well be a 5, honestly.  This one came in at 3.08/5.  I really enjoy the flavor of raspberry and licorice, and I found the mix to be pretty good on this one.  I wish it was a little stronger, though.  If you like nicotine pouches, definitely check out the Fumi line.  They have some pretty interesting, and unique flavors!

Fumi Nicotine Pouches are available from SnusMe.com.



Check out our video review:

Comments