White Gold (Nicotine Pouches) - Review. 26 April 2021.

I recently got a mystery package that had these four little baggies in it.  Nothing fancy, and some interesting names and flavors.  I did a little research and these are from the same folks who make the Thor's Finest products I reviewed last year.  If you missed that review, those were some snus products that you could buy in bulk bags.  Looking at the White Gold website (under construction), these seem to be about the same, but nicotine pouches you can buy in bulk.  I've got four flavors of their stuff I'll be reviewing today - melon, mint, citrus, and coffee.  These products are different in a few ways:  aroma, and flavor.  However, they do have some things in common, so I wanted to cover those first before we get into the reviews, so as not to be redundant.

Commonalities/Specifics:
I found them listed on the MyNicco website, which says each portion weighs 0.7g.  They list the nicotine content at 16mg/g (1.6%), or 11.2mg/pouch.  All of the portions are slim, with a soft portion material.  They feel comfortable under the upper lip, as well.  In terms of strength, all of them feel to be a little above regular strength.  And regarding flavor longevity, all of them seem to last between 40 and 45 minutes, on average.

White Gold: Strong Fresh Mint
Flavor Description:  
Review:  In the aroma, I pick up a sweet smell of spearmint, and with a little hint of peppermint.  In the lip, I get a nice cooling presence whenever I put one of these in.  The flavor is pretty balanced.  It’s refreshing, and minty.  I pick up a pretty even mix of spearmint and peppermint, along with a subtle sweetness.

White Gold: Strong Melon Sphere
Flavor Description:  
Review:  In the aroma, I pick up a mild, lightly sweet aroma of watermelon.  The flavor is pretty similar.  The melon taste is mild, but not weak or anything.  It’s close to watermelon, and has a certain amount of sweetness to it, but not overdone.

White Gold: Strong Java Fudge
Flavor Description:  
Review:  In the aroma, I pick up a pretty smooth mix of chocolate and coffee.  The taste is very similar.  It’s almost a velvety, smooth, creamy taste of chocolate.  I also pick up a light sweetness and mild, subtle tones of coffee in the background.

White Gold: Strong Shaddock Grapefruit Lime
Flavor Description:  
Review:  I had honestly never heard of shaddock before.  I looked it up and found that shaddock is more commonly referred to as pomelo, and is similar to a grapefruit.  This one has a sour, tart aroma of citrus.  In the flavor, I can definitely pick up lime.  It’s tart in nature.  I also pick up a sour taste of grapefruit in there as well.  It’s a pretty nice balance of tart and sour.
Rating and Final Thoughts

Going into this one, I didn't know what to expect.  But I didn't have the highest of expectations for the four of these.  However, I was surprised to find these were some of the best nicotine pouches I've had yet.  The java one was exceptionally good, and one of the best coffee flavored ones I've had yet.  Grapefruit/Lime had a nice balance of tart and sour.  Melon has a good summer taste to it.  And yes, even the mint one wasn't too bad.  For nicotine pouch lovers, these are a good buy.  Nice flavors, you can buy them in bulk, and it's a good way to save some money.  Also, in my rating, I gave them a 5 because you can basically put them into any can you want - including The Snubie Can, which is the greatest snus can accessory of all time (hence why I gave it a 5).  So, check them out, and buy yourself a Snubie Can at BuySnubie.com, so you have something to put them in!

Comments