Vika Deep Blue (Nicotine Pouches) - Review. 16 March 2021.

Vika is a new line of snus and nicotine pouches I recently discovered on Snus24.com.  From what I can tell, the company in Sweden that makes them is known as Vika Svensson.  On their website, I read that she was born in Stockholm in 1879.  She got an engineering degree from the University of Sweden.  In 1911, she opened a coffee house in Gothenburg where lots of rich and famous people met.  She sold snus to her clientele there, where she earned the nickname "Snus-Vika".  I'm assuming this product line is made in her honor.  This one is a nicotine pouch product, and the flavor description says, "Vika deep blue is a hitting beast with a powerful kick. A refreshing Siberian mint brings a coolness that is comfortable".  Each can weighs 14g and has 20 portions, for 0.7g portions.  The nicotine strength is 25mg/g (2.5%), or 17.5mg/portion.

This one is a spearmint one, which I dig.  It seems most products in general seem to be peppermint, so it's nice to see spearmint products popping up.  When you open the can, a present aroma of spearmint comes through.  It's mildly sweet, and seems to maybe have a little hint of peppermint in the background.  The portions are slim, and incredibly soft and comfortable.  They also have a light cooling presence.  They're semi-moist, so not too dry.  In the flavor, it's pretty refreshing.  It's a present, sweet mint.  It seems to be mostly spearmint but I pick up a little peppermint in there.  The nicotine level feels about extra strong and it packs a pretty solid kick to it.  The flavor, on average, lasts about 40-45 minutes.

Rating and Final Thoughts

I rated this one at 3.13 out of 5.  I don't really use nicotine pouches, but anything over a 3 is a decent product for me.  It's a little lower, mainly because it's much too strong for me.  But, I enjoyed the flavor of it.  It's pretty tasty.  If you're a mint nicotine pouch lover and like something with an extra kick, this may be what you're looking for!  While not something I'd personally use, it's something I think will be pretty popular with nicotine pouch consumers.



Comments