Lyft Easy Mint (Mini Nicotine Pouch) - Review (Discontinued). 21 January 2021.

NOTE:  The Lyft brand has been rebranded as Velo.  As such, this product has been discontinued and is no longer for sale.

This review will be a fun one.  A, I don't really use nicotine pouches myself (I'm a snus guy) and B, I don't really use mini portions.  So, I will try to be as objective as possible with this one!  This is a new mini nicotine pouch in the Lyft series that has the same flavor of Lyft Easy Mint, but in a smaller, more discrete size.  We've had mini portion snus for years, so it's nice that people who use nicotine pouches are now getting mini sized pouches for this particular product category.  The flavor description for this one says, "A rich sweetness from mint and fresh menthol".  Each can weighs 10g and has 20 portions, for 0.5g portions.  The nicotine content is 6mg/g (0.6%), or 3mg/portion.

When you open the can, you're greeted by a fresh spearmint smell.  It is refreshing in nature, and I find it to be sweeter than most mint products on the market.  The portions are small, because they're mini size.  They are quite soft, with moist contents, and they feel comfortable under the lip.  Being a mint product, they come with a nice cooling presence in the lip when you put one in.  The flavor of this one is a pretty straightforward, refreshing flavor of spearmint.  I do find it to be on the sweeter side when compared to other mint products on the market.  In terms of nicotine strength, when I use two it feels to be about regular strength, so one of these will have a lighter feeling in terms of nicotine delivery.  The flavor, on average, lasts about 40-45 minutes.

Rating and Final Thoughts

This one rated at 2.92 out of 5 for me.  That is lower, yes, but you have to keep in mind that I don't use nicotine pouches, and I don't really use mini portions.  That being said, if you use nicotine pouches and want something in a smaller, more discrete size, you'll probably enjoy this one.  It does have a pretty nice, refreshing flavor, just a little sweeter than I'm used to.



Comments