Lundgrens Skåne Slim Vit (2021 Limited Ed.) - Review. 21 January 2021.

Today, I'm going to be doing an actual, honest to goodness, review of a product that contains tobacco.  Yes, that is exciting for me.  As a snus guy living in a world of nicotine pouches, I don't really get to review new snus products anymore, because companies seem to be mostly making nicotine pouches nowadays.  And, yes this isn't really a "new" product, it's an existing product with a limited edition design.  But!  I wanted to review it anyway, because it's exciting to review snus for me.  The flavor description for this one says "Same content, new limited edition can design - Lundgren's Skåne Slim White Portion has a clear tobacco taste with hints of Swedish forest berries".  Each can weighs 15.4g and has 22 portions, for 0.7g portions.  The nicotine content is 10mg/g (1.0%), or 7mg/portion.


Now, as far as the review goes, I'm going to be lazy.  I've reviewed this product a few times already, so I'm just going to quote from myself for the review, as nothing has changed other than the design.  "When you open the can, the aroma that comes through is a light smell of pine, a mild berry presence, and a light herbal aroma. The portions are slim, and have a soft portion material that feels comfortable in the lip.  The flavor profile is a mild berry taste which reminds me of a light cranberry flavor.  There is a nice salt balance, a taste of pine, and a light herbal flavor.  There is also a gentle earthy tobacco presence in the background.  The taste lasts a good amount of time with these; I've been able to enjoy this snus for up to an hour!  The nicotine strength feels to be about regular strength, as well.”

Rating and Final Thoughts

I haven't reviewed Skåne since I started doing a rating system, so I wanted to add a rating for this review.  This one came in at 3.83 out of 5 for me.  One thing I like about the Lundgrens line is that there isn't a "bad" product; I've enjoyed every one of them so far.  This one is one of the better ones for me, and a flavor I always enjoy.  If you've never had Skåne before, I definitely suggest checking it out.  It's a great, natural, outdoorsy type of flavor!



Comments