Grinds Cherry (Coffee Pouches) - Review. 7 January 2021.

Today, we're going to be talking about Grinds Coffee Pouches!  While I don't drink coffee myself, I enjoy coffee flavored products, and I've enjoyed Grinds for quite a while now!  As you all know, I'm a snus guy, and I love tobacco.  However, I know there's some who are looking to quit, and Grinds is a good option for people like that.  My wife isn't a tobacco user, but she uses Grinds all the time because she loves the quick pick me up it gives her in the morning.  In this review, we're going to be talking about Grinds: Cherry.  The flavor description for this one says:  "Sweet and tart cherry with a hint of coffee".  Each can of Grinds weighs 18 grams and contains 18 pouches.  Each individual pouch has 25mg of caffeine per pouch.

If you're not familiar with Grinds, I'll explain.  Grinds does not contain any tobacco or nicotine.  It is actually a pouch containing coffee!  Grinds also contains Guarana, B-Vitamins and Taurine.  Grinds is a spit-free, and the saliva is safe to swallow.  They say you can spit with it, but you won't absorb as much energy.  Grinds advises that the best way to absorb the energy from the pouch is to actually swallow the saliva.  So, while you can spit if you choose to, you get more effect from Grinds if you don't!

Again, I'm not a coffee drinker, but I enjoy coffee flavored products.  With Grinds, I tend to enjoy the flavored products most.  When you open the can, it's definitely cherry!  A sweet, present aroma of cherry greets you with hints of black coffee.  The pouches are quite moist, moderately soft, and comfortable under the lip.  They have a solid drip to them, and a quick release of flavor!  The flavor is pretty tasty!  It's a nice mix of cherry and black coffee.  There's a light sweetness to it, and I find it to be pretty well balanced in nature.  I don't drink much caffeine, so in terms of the effect I feel a pretty solid jolt of energy from it.  In terms of flavor longevity, I find it to last around 40-45 minutes, on average!  A pretty solid amount of time.

Rating and Final Thoughts

I really enjoyed the mixing of cherry and black coffee in this one.  It was a pretty intriguing flavor profile that came across quite well balanced!  This one rated at 3.13 out of 5 for me.  While I'm a snus guy, and someone who enjoys tobacco, I still enjoy these.  Yes, they can help people quit dip.  But they also have a place with those of us who don't plan on quitting.  And even Mrs. Snubie agrees, they're also great for people who aren't tobacco users who are looking for a quick energy jolt.

If you want to try out their products, you can order from their website, GetGrinds.com, but they also have a store locator.  They have Grinds all over Arkansas, where I live, so it shouldn't be too hard to find locally, either!



Comments