4NX Nicotine Pouches (Icy Mint) - Review. 7 December 2020.

Another day, another nicotine pouch review!  I feel like this is all I review anymore.  But, this is the latest craze, so we're seeing more of these products made and less snus products made.  I still use snus full time, but I review these as well.  I saw these on Snussie.com and liked the cans, so I grabbed some to review.  These products are made by 4NX, a UK company.  I couldn't find a flavor description for these online, but it's mint.  I'm guessing the can contents vary.  On average, the portions weigh about 0.46g each.  The 2/5 strength had 26 pouches in the can, for a total can weight of 12g.  The 4/5 one had 27 pouches in the can, for a total can weight of 12.42g.  The 2/5 has a total nicotine strength of 8mg/g (0.8%), which would be 3.68mg/pouch with the lighter pouch weight.  The 4/5 one has a nicotine content of 14mg/g (1.4%), which would be 6.44mg/pouch with the lighter pouch weight.

These two products are basically the same, other than nicotine strength, so I'm going to be reviewing them together.  When you open the can, a sharp, focused aroma of fresh peppermint greets you.  The portions are moderately soft, and pretty light in weight.  Being a mint product, a nice cooling presence greets you when you slide one under the upper lip.  The flavor is a present, mildly sweet, fresh taste of peppermint.  In terms of flavor longevity, both of them tend to last about 30-40 minutes on average.  In terms of nicotine, the 2/4 one feels pretty light, well under the regular strength range.  The 4/5 one also feels light, but only a hair under regular strength.

Rating and Final Thoughts

This one ranted at 2.63/5.  It's really hard for me to get excited about mint products because they're so, so, so, so many of them on the market now.  It wasn't a bad product, but the portions were a little dry and lighter in weight, which brought the score down for me, and the flavor didn't last very long.

If you're a nicotine pouch lover and you dig mint flavors you may enjoy this one.  It's pretty standard mint, so check it out if you're looking to try something new.

Comments