TeaZa Healthy Dip/Hemp Dip - Review. 28 November 2020.

I've been getting more into CBD lately thanks to the lovely Mrs. Snubie, which has led to me doing more and more CBD reviews here on Snubie.com.  I recently stumbled across these at TeaZaEnergy.com and was curious to try them out.  If you're not familiar with CBD, it's short for Cannabidiol, and is a naturally occurring compound in the hemp plant.  According to Drugs.com, "CBD is effective at relieving anxiety, depression, pain, inflammation, and improving sleep".  No, CBD is not marijuana, and no, CBD will not "Get you high" (I had these same worries when I first heard about it).  I've begun using it for headaches and back pains, and it's been a great addition to my lifestyle!

One thing you'll notice about these is how huge the pouches are.  Each can weighs in at 10g and has 10 portions, for 1 gram portions.  I've put the pouches up next to a Cannadips pouch (my favorite type of CBD pouch), and you can see they're definitely of a much bigger size.  Also, the cans only contain 10 pouches per can, compared to most CBD pouch products that contain 15-20 or so CBD pouches in a can.

TeaZa Wintergreen Chill (Caffeine Free)
Flavor:  "Wintery fresh flavor of wintergreen."

When you open the can, a mild wintergreen aroma greets you with a slightly earthy, slightly herbal hint.  In the lip, the pouches are pretty dry, and quite huge.  The flavor is a gentle, sweet wintergreen with an herbal hint in the background.  It's actually pretty tasty.  In terms of CBD effect, I didn't really notice any, and I found the flavor to last about 35-40 minutes on average!

TeaZa Cool Mint Chill (Caffeine Free)
Flavor:  "A cool, crisp minty flavor."

When you open the can, a sharp, lightly sweet aroma of peppermint greets you.  The pouches, again, are rather huge, and pretty dry in nature.  The flavor is pretty refreshing.  There's a light peppermint taste, along with a mild sweetness.  In terms of CBD effect, I didn't really notice much.  The flavor, on average, lasts about 30-40 minutes.

TeaZa Peppermint
Flavor:  "A long-lasting, minty flavor and refreshing aroma."

This one has a really nice aroma.  It's a mild, smooth smell of peppermint with a light sweetness to it.  In terms of the lip, the pouches are rather huge, and pretty dry in nature.  The flavor is a gentle taste of peppermint, which is smooth in nature, and with a light sweetness.  In terms of CBD effect, I didn't really notice much, but I did feel a little effect that felt like a caffeine jolt.  The flavor, on average, lasts about 30-40 minutes.

Rating and Final Thoughts

For the ratings, I gave Wintergreen Chill a 2.42/5, Cool Mint Chill a 2.25/5, and Peppermint a 2.38/5.  These were pretty interesting products, and I'm glad I got to try them out.  If anything, I wanted to experience these giant pouches for myself.

I didn't really notice much CBD effect in them, but the peppermint one did seem to have a little boost to it that reminded me of caffeine, or a good B-vitamin effect.  If you're an ex-dipper looking for a healthier alternative and want a big pouch, you may really dig this stuff.  In terms of CBD, however, I find more in other products such as Cannadips, for example.

Comments