Infiniti Peppermint (Nicotine Pouches) - Review. 24 September 2020.

Hey guess what?  Today I'm reviewing another nicotine pouch.  And guess what else, it's mint flavored!  Wait, don't tune out just yet.  This is actually a release I've been looking forward to.  Infiniti Peppermint is a nicotine pouch made by Amiral Tobacco, a new company in Sweden south of Stockholm.  This is also one that my friend Conny Andersson helped create, and the design is done by Peter Mäkelä, designer of Islay Whisky Snus, Hope and Glory IPA Snus, YoYo Nicotine Pouches, and others.  The design of this can is absolutely gorgeous; it's a sleek, very clean look.  I don't have a flavor description for it, but the can says "Peppermint".  Each can weighs in at 16g, and I counted 21 portions, which I assume would put them around 0.76g each.  The nicotine strength clocks in at 12mg/g (1.2%), which would be around 9.12mg/portion.  

There's more to this, though.  I was told that this product has a lower pH than normal, which gives a longer and flatter nicotine delivery.  There is apparently less soda to this product, which yields a better taste and makes it better for your gums.  I found that to be quite interesting so I wanted to share.  Most nicotine pouches these days focus on buzzing you out of your mind, but it seems like with these they wanted a better nicotine delivery.

When you open the can, the aroma is a present, clear, lightly sweet smell of peppermint.  The pouches are slim, pretty soft to the touch, and a little lighter in weight.  Under the lip there is a gentle cooling presence, which adds a subtle freshness to this product.  The peppermint flavor of this one is pretty present, but not super in your face.  It's also smooth in nature, which I like.  It has a little sweetness to it, but it's not super sweet.  The nicotine strength on this one feels to be around the regular strength mark, which I dig.  And the flavor lasts quite a while, I had one in for about 55 minutes last night.  All in all, this is probably one of the best mint flavored nicotine pouches on the market.  I like that it has a smooth taste, and that it isn't super strong.  

As far as where to get it, I'm not sure.  But I've seen quite a few Instagram accounts pop up for them, so if you're in one of these countries, they might be able to help you:  Finland (@infiniti_fi), Belgium (@infiniti_snus_belgium), Holland (@infiniti_snusholland), Denmark (@infiniti_dk), Poland (@infiniti_pl), Sweden (@infinitisthlm).  But I imagine other web stores will eventually pick this up.  

Rating
Packaging - 5/5 - This is probably one of the best looking cans I've seen in a long time.
Aroma - 3/5 - A nice, present, lightly sweet smell of peppermint.
Mouthfeel - 3/5 - Comfortable in the lip, but a little light in weight.
Flavor - 3/5 - Present, smooth, lightly sweet peppermint.
Nicotine - 4/5 - Feels to be regular strength, what I personally prefer, and delivers a smooth, stable delivery.
Flavor Longevity - 3.5/5 - Pretty impressive, 55 minutes for a nicotine pouch.
Overall Rating - 3.58/5 - Probably one of the best mint nicotine pouches out there.  I wish the portions were a little more plump, but that's really my only complaint.  If anything, you want to get some just so you can have this can for your collection, because it is gorgeous.

Final Thoughts
For a mint nicotine pouch, it's pretty enjoyable.  I know, there's a million mint nicotine pouches out there.  But this one had a smooth taste, a regular nicotine delivery, and a gorgeous can.  I imagine if I were personally a nicotine pouch user, this is the product I would go for.

Comments