Kurbits Snus: Soldat Vinter (Slim Vit) - Review (Discontinued). 16 December 2019.

NOTE:  This product has been discontinued and is no longer for sale.

Kurbitssnus is a new snus manufacturer in Sweden that resulted in the meeting of an avid snus fan and an innovative entrepreneur. I recently reviewed their regular size portions products: Kurbitssnus FäbodsnusKurbitssnus MorgondaggKurbitssnus Soldat, and Kurbitssnus Soldat Vinter.  I was recently browsing SnusBolaget.se, and saw they had slim versions of these, so I figured I would do reviews of these versions, as well! When it comes to Soldat Vinter, the flavor description I was given for this one says the flavor is "Cool and Fresh". Snusbolaget describes it by saying: "A cool feeling with clear and fresh tones."  Each can weighs 14g and has 24 portions, for 0.58g portions. The nicotine content of this one is 14mg/g (1.4%), which breaks down to 8.12mg/portion.

And no, this has no relation to that Winter Soldier.

Kurbits Snus gave me an extended description of this product I wanted to share, because it says a lot about how they approach snus, that it isn't just the flavor, it's the experience: "This snus is made to get the earthiness out of the snus. This has been replaced with a cold, fresh and unforgiving straightforwardness. The northern winter is rough and the winter soldier has to be prepared for everything. Calculating and precise to achieve perfection when it comes to finish the mission. Soldat Vinter gives a cold freshness without menthol. The sweet flavours is a mystery not known to anyone, except the creators."

When I first reviewed the regular size Soldat Vinter, I remarked that it was a hard one to figure out! The closest thing I can think of is Life Savers: Wild Berry Gummy Savers. The aroma of this one is a cool, berry smell with a light sweetness and a mild hint of orange. The portions are a little dryer than the average white portion, but still comfortable in the lip. I also notice a light cooling presence in the lip, but I was told there's no menthol in this one, so that was pretty interesting. The flavor is very unique. It's a refreshing taste, mild in sweetness, but berry centric. It's like a dark/mixed berry flavor with a hint of orange, and a light hint of tobacco in the background. There also seems to be a fig-like presence to it. The flavor lasts about an hour on average, and I find the nicotine to feel around the regular strength level.  This one really grew on me, and I really enjoyed the taste of it.  It's quite unique, that's for sure!

How To Buy:
US Snusers:  Buy Here
Sweden Snusers:  Buy Here

Comments