Paz Nicopods: Ice Blue - Review. 21 October 2019.

Paz is a nice line of snus and nicopod products from Dholakia Tobacco in India, a well known snuff manufacturer. Earlier this year I reviewed their first nicopod products and their first snus products and enjoyed them. It seems only fitting that they're now launching a mint flavored product.  I'm not sure where all they are selling these, but a friend of mine in Estonia sent me this  can to try out.  The flavor description for these says, "Softer and stronger with a lasting mint taste". The can weighs 11 grams, and I counted 22 portions, which would be 0.5g each. I was told the nicotine content is 16mg/g (1.6%), which would be 8mg/portion.

If you're not familiar with nicopods, or nicotine pouches, these are products that do not contain tobacco.  They do, however, still have nicotine.  These are products for those who may want to quit tobacco, but still enjoy nicotine!

When you open the can, the aroma is a fresh, cool, mellow peppermint smell. When I put one in the lip I notice a mild burn, which gives way to a gentle cooling sensation. The portions are soft, comfortable, and moist. They’re light in weight, but don’t feel too light. The taste is a pretty fresh, but mild flavor of peppermint. It’s not too sharp, it’s actually pretty gentle. The nicotine on this one packs a solid kick and feels to be right around the extra strong level. I find the flavor, on average, lasts about 45 minutes.  It's a pretty solid mint product.  If you're an Estonian nicopod user, and you dig the taste of mint, check this one out.  Dholakia has been doing a great job with their new nicotine pouch and snus products.  I look forward to seeing more from them in the future!

Comments