Onico Pure White Mint (Slim) - Review. 24 June 2019.

This product is really interesting to me. In the past, I've reviewed Onico, which is a tobacco and nicotine free product. Those products are similar to snus, even containing a darker material that is similar looking to tobacco. This new Onico product from Swedish Match is all white, but still tobacco and nicotine free. I think regular Onico is designed to help people quit snus, or cut down on snus usage, and this product is designed to help people quit all white snus or nicotine pouches, or just cut down on their usage. I'm not sure if that's the case or not, but that's my guess. The flavor description for Onico Pure White Mint Slim says, "Light and spicy character with clear elements of peppermint, and slightly eucalyptus and vanilla".  Each can weighs 20.8g and has 26 portions at 0.8g each.  The nicotine content is 0, because this is a tobacco and nicotine free product.

When you open the can, the aroma is a present smell of peppermint with a light hint of menthol and a touch of vanilla. The portions are slim, soft, and quite comfortable in the lip. Being a mint product, you'll also encounter the familiar cooling presence which is common of most mint product. The flavor of this one is pretty interesting. It's a present, lightly sweet peppermint flavor with a hint of menthol, but there also appears to be a tea-like quality to it. Not sure what that is, perhaps the plant fiber used to make Onico. The vanilla is very mild, and in the background, but I do pick it up.  The flavor lasts a pretty good amount of time, I find I can keep these in for up to 45 minutes on average.  Obviously, it's nicotine free, so I can't speak to a nicotine kick on this one.

This product isn't for me, I don't really use this kinda stuff.  But, if you use all white products or nicotine pouch products and want to step down your usage, you may like it.

Comments