Cool Lip (Filter Tabbaq) - Review. 15 March 2019.

I recently did an order from MrSnuff.com for some stuff I've been wanting to review, and I saw this and grabbed a few pouches of it. I've never had it before, But it's made by Tej Ram Dharam Paul Pvt. Ltd in India. The description at MrSnuff.com makes this stuff sound pretty fancy: "Prepared from selected, hand-picked tobacco leaves and combined with rich spices (such as cinnamon, cardamom & cloves), the natural aroma of sandalwood oil and numerous floral essences, Cool Lip Filter Tabbaq is a highly distinguished tobacco product."  The packaging says it's a 4.2 gram pouch with 10 "filter tabbaq pillows", which would mean 0.42 grams each.  I couldn't find the nicotine content listed anywhere, however.

The aroma of this stuff is really interesting; it's a tobacco smell, with a little menthol, some spice, and a kinda woodsy presence. The pouches are the mini size, so I use two of these at a time. They're a little on the dry side, but aren't uncomfortable. When you put the portion (or portions) under your lip, you'll encounter a mild cooling presence with this product, hence the name - Cool Lip. The flavor is really unique and I can't think of anything to compare it to. It's a mild, base tobacco flavor with a little spice, and then a woodsy presence. I don't notice much of the menthol in the flavor, but it feels cool in the mouth, if that makes any sense. The nicotine kick was stronger than I expected; with two in it felt to be comparable to strong level Swedish Snus. The flavor, on average, lasted about 30 minutes.

These were fun to review, and I'm glad I got to try them.  If you want to try them out, check out MrSnuff.com.

Comments

  1. Thank you for post. Would love to know answer on nicotine content. As an American who has been using 4mg and 8mg On products (flavored nicotine powder), would say close to 4mg. Just tried in Mysore. It’s good tasting, moderately strong, and probably terrible for me. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment