Snus News! 17 January 2019.

The new year is upon us! Happy New Year to all of you, and let's hope for a great 2019! To kick off this new year, I've got lots of smokeless tobacco (and non-tobacco) news and it's kind of all over the place. But, I figured I'd throw it all in one article so I can tell you about all these new products launching this year. So, let's get into it!

Assens A/S - Devil's Own Chew Bags

A special thanks to Matevž Zupančič on Facebook who sent a photo of this over to me.  Meet Devil's Own Original Chewing Tobacco.  This is a product from Assens A/S, which I think is AG Snus, has launched a rather bold product.  Now, I'm Catholic, so if I review this I'll probably throw a rosary on to be safe.  I don't know much about this product, but I'm working on getting a can for review.  Wish me luck.

V2 Tobacco - Thunder Frosted Extra Strong White Dry Discontinued

V2 Tobacco has started off 2019 by discontinuing one of their variants of Thunder Frosted - the Extra Strong White Dry version.  Honestly, I don't know anyone personally who used this, so I imagine the sales volume was low which is why V2 delisted it.  Their catalog seems to have been slimming a lot since Swedish Match bought them.

GN Tobacco - Cyclone CBD Shattered Mint

I'll be honest, I know absolutely nothing about CBD, marijuana, THC, or any of that stuff.  I know there is a company called Cannadips that makes CBD pouches, but that's really the only other ones I know making them.  Now, GN Tobacco appears to be getting into the game with these new CBD pouches.  I saw this on their Instagram, so I'm not sure when it launches.

GN Tobacco - White Fox (All White)

I really dig this can design.  I also really liked that "What Does The Fox Say" song, and for some reason this makes me think of that.  This product is GN Tobacco's first entry into the "all white" category, which is growing more and more.  I assume these are products that contain nicotine, but no tobacco.  I haven't seen them for sale anywhere, so I'm not sure when they're going on sale.  But, it looks like they're coming soon.

Comments

  1. Very exciting news. Please let us know when there is news about Devils own chew and the other new arrivels

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment