Snubie.com at 2019 Vapers Carnivale in OKC! 21 January 2019.

Some rather exciting news has come down the pipeline - I was invited to speak at the 2019 Vapers Carnivale in Oklahoma City, OK. This is a two day event taking place on January 26th and 27th. I will be speaking there on the 26th at 3:00pm on the big stage! Afterwards, I'll have an hour in an offstage room for those who want to meet up, talk snus, or have any questions. Tickets are available at EventBrite for those who want to attend. They're super cheap, too. The event is taking place at the Cox Convention Center at 1 Myriad Gardens, Oklahoma City, OK 73102.

I'm not a vaper, but I am a harm reduction advocate.  As someone who has written about snus for going on 10 years now, I'm excited to speak about snus to a brand new audience.  I'm looking forward to this conference, and hope to see some of you there!

Comments