G.3 TNT Super Strong (Slim White Dry) - Preview. 20 June 2018.

Swedish Match released a new product today that both surprised me, and, didn't surprise me at the same time. I wasn't surprised to see it's a super strong; it seems like people really love high nicotine snus. But one part of this release did surprise me. This product is not a mint snus! And not only that, it's a tobacco flavored snus. That is unheard of, because everything these days is mint! Swedish Match describes it by saying, "G.3 TNT is the latest snus in the Swedish Match Super Strong series. The previous products in the series have all had a characteristic flavor, but TNT stands out from the others with a light, neutral and tobacco-like taste."

The flavor description for this snus says, "G.3 TNT Super Strong has a light and spicy tobacco character with elements of green herbs, oak and cedar.". G.3 TNT comes in a 16.6 gram can with 24 portions, weighing in at 0.69 grams per portion. The nicotine content is 2.6%, or 26mg/g. That breaks down to 17.98mg/portion.

I am excited that this product is not a mint snus, but it's a bummer it's so strong.  I don't use a lot of the strong stuff and this one sounds like it will be quite tasty! This product is currently available to Sweden on Swedish Match's webstore. I know SnusCENTRAL.com carries the G.3 Super Strong line, so I imagine they'll have this one soon, as well!

Comments