U-Sample No7 (Sweet Mint) Slim White - Review (Discontinued). 12 September 2017.

NOTE:  This product has been discontinued and is no longer for sale.

This product recently went through a redesign, and I wanted to go back and update this review as such.  What's interesting about this one (and why I like revisiting old reviews) is because at the time I reviewed this, I noted that I really enjoyed this one.  A year later, it is still part of my full time snus rotation!  I still consider it one of the best mint products on the market.

When it comes to the mint product, the flavor description says, "U-Sample No7 is a mint-flavored snus with the sweetness of peppermint and vanilla and a fresh spearmint tone." This product comes in a 16.8 gram can with 24 portions for 0.7 gram portions. The nicotine content is 17mg/g (1.7%), which breaks down to 11.90mg/portion.  The can design is virtually identical to the U-Sample chew bag cans.

While there are a million mint products on the market - this snus is anything but average.  The aroma is a mildly sweet smell of peppermint accompanied by a smooth, gentle, light smell of vanilla.  The portions are slim, soft to the touch, and very comfortable in the lip. You'll also experience a pleasant cooling sensation in the lip, which is common of most mint products.  The taste of this one is absolutely delicious!  It is a present taste of peppermint with a smooth taste of vanilla in the background.  Catch Collection Mint Vanilla, which was released in 2009 and again in 2011 has always been one of my favorite products.  So, tasting mint and vanilla again was something that made me very happy.  The flavor also lasts quite a while, I've found I can keep these in for a little over an hour!  The nicotine kick is strong, but not too strong.  I'd say it's probably between a strong and an extra strong in terms of delivery.

This snus is, in my opinion, one of the best mint products on the market.  It is a must try!

Comments