Snus Con 2018 Planning - 8 June 2017.

When I went into Snus Con 2017 in St. Louis, I told myself that if there was good attendance I would plan a Snus Con 2018. When I left, I decided that there would be a Snus Con 2018, but not due to attendance. The first Snus Con that happened in May of 2017 was a great experience, one I will never forget. And though the attendance wasn't as high as I had hoped for, we had a fantastic time. Due to that, Snus Con 2018 is now in the planning stages. If you haven't yet, check out this playlist of videos on our YouTube channel and you can view the panels/speakers from Snus Con 2017.

Now, we are asking for your input.  We want to know what you'd like to see in Snus Con 2018, where you'd like to see it happen, and when you'd like to see it happen. Please vote in the poll below to send your feedback for what you're hoping for in Snus Con 2018!

Snus Con 2018 Poll

Comments