20 August 2015

Göteborgs Prima Fint Lös - Review. 20 August 2015.

Goteborg's Prima Fint has been my favorite los snus ever since I first tried it back in 2009.  It's also one one of the only snus products on the market that is available exclusively in the loose format.  This is a really great snus, and if you're new to lös I definitely suggest this, as it is very easy for a first timer, even if you don't have an Icetool. I don't handbake, I'm not that good at it, but this is REALLY easy to handbake. The snus is almost clay-like, and very easy to form in your hand, not to mention in an Icetool, as it virtually does not come apart at all. It stays together from start to finish.

When I opened the can, I smelled a sweet tobacco smell. I couldn't wait to get into this one. I made a good 3-click pris with my Icetool (I'm starting to be able to make bigger ones now, that's the thing about lös I love and especially the Icetool, I can form it based on what I want at the time) and put a portion in my mouth. I was immediately pleased with the mild, simple flavor of this. I think mild is the key word when describing this product. Not bland, and definitely not boring, the flavors are all perfectly balanced. The tobacco flavor is mild, but slightly sweet, with a mellow salt balance. The portion didn't start to run for about 45 minutes to an hour, and even then it was very slight. The flavor stayed strong until the end - a great mild, and slightly sweet pure tobacco taste. I would strongly suggest this if you're new to lös, as the flavor is mild, and the snus is very easy to bake.  It is my personal favorite los, and one I use regularly.

2 comments:

  1. This review completely mirrors my experience with it & I picked this up this past December based on your review here. Thank you. Would be interesting to try in a portion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just got my first cans of snus today and this was one I picked out at random (the other two being General los and General Strong los). I have to admit its night and day from my traditional Copenhagen silver lid (which I also always upper lipped.) A real nice flavor.

    ReplyDelete