10 November 2014

Grov Los - Review. 10 November 2014.

I'm a big fan of Grov. When I recommend snus to people who are new to snus, I usually recommend they try Grov White on their first order. When I recommend products to dippers who want to switch from dip to snus, I always recommend Grov Los. But surprisingly, I've never reviewed Grov Los. That one slipped through the cracks, even though I've enjoyed it on and off for the past 5 years. I've reviewed Grov Original Portion, Grov Stark Portion and Grov White Portion, but never wrote about the Los. I recently did an order with The Northerner and threw a can in so I could write a review about it.  I'm surprised it's taken me this long to do it, but when you've reviewed as many snuses as I have, some of them slip through.

One thing that I like about Swedish Match los is the grind. It's very easy to work with, especially if you're new to lossnus. It's easy to handbake, even if you have minimal experience with it. The product description says, "Robust and well rounded, with the pure flavor of tobacco. "  The aroma that comes through when you open a can is pure, beautiful tobacco. There are very few snuses out there that are straight up tobacco flavored, and Grov is one that always comes to mind when I think of the tobacco flavor.  The flavor is a rich, robust, bold and earthy tobacco flavor with a slight hint of smoke to it, a little taste of pepper and a touch of salt.  In all senses of the word, this snus tastes like tobacco.  One thing I like about lossnus is how close it gets you to the actual tobacco itself, and Grov Los is the best way to enjoy the natural taste of tobacco.  I suggest everyone try this - if you're a fan of los or not - it's a must have.

No comments:

Post a Comment