16 October 2014

New Snus - Lundgren's Slim Fresh. Preview. 16 October 2014.

I discovered today via "tiffymari" and "kb_proff" on Instagram that a new Lundgren's Snus product has launched - Slim Fresh. In the past I've reviewed Lundgren's Forbakad, Lundgren's Perforated White and Lundgren's Mint Vit Extra Stark. I still haven't been able to get a can of Hvit Extra Stark to the US, so I'm still trying to find that one to review, along with this new Slim Fresh.  For now, all I know about it is that it's not for sale online.

If you've tried this, feel free to comment on this post with your thoughts or email/Facebook us some comments and we can add them.

1 comment:

  1. http://www.snusbolaget.se/lundgrens-extra-stark-vit-portion.html

    they have it here, dont know if they will be able to ship to the US but, you can ask, or if you know someone that can send it to you from Sweden

    ReplyDelete