03 March 2014

Oden's 59 Portion Review. 3 March 2014.

It's icy out today, the weather sucks, so I figured it's time to catch up on some snus reviews I've been behind on. I've got 4 that I'm doing today that I'm surprised it took me this long to get to. The first is Oden's 59. I reviewed Oden's Extreme 59 back in 2011, and this is the regular Oden's brand (9 mg/g) instead of the Extreme brand.  I used to use the Extreme version of 59 a lot back in the day then gradually just switched to other stuff.  Not sure why, it's a really good snus, I guess it was just time to try something else.

When you open a can of Oden's 59 the aroma that comes through is a mellow and muted cinnamon aroma with a natural tobacco smell in the back. The taste is much like the Extreme version of Oden's 59, just not as strong in the nicotine department. These portions have a little more salt flavor than the Extreme version of Oden's 59, that was the first thing I noticed, but it's okay, I dig it. A very natural and raw flavor of cinnamon mixed with a natural and earthy tobacco taste and a hint of pepper. It's pretty good stuff! If you're a fan of cinnamon and don't want to "Go Extreme", pick this one up, it's definitely worth a try!

1 comment: