04 September 2013

Oden's Kola Portion. Review. 4 September 2013.

I'm a big fan of Thunder Cola by V2 Tobacco, so when I heard that Oden's Snus was going to be making a Cola flavored snus, I was quite excited! It took me a while to find this, but much to my surprise I found it on Snus24.com and grabbed a few cans on a recent order. The flavor description says, "Odens Kola Extreme Portion is a very nicotine strong snus with a fresh caramel flavor of the type you find in the example of Coca Cola. The pure taste of tobacco is in the ground and gives a spicy and traditional taste."

When you open a can of Oden's Extreme Kola, the aroma that comes through is a mild and slightly sweet cola smell with a hint of cinnamon. The portions are quite moist and feel very comfortable in the lip. Being an Extreme portion, the nicotine comes on rather quickly, as does the flavor. The taste is very pleasant! With this snus I experience a mild cola flavor, a very light sweetness and a very gentle hint of cinnamon. If I had to compare this to Thunder Cola I would say that the cola flavor of this one is a bit milder and the cinnamon taste is present in this one but not in Thunder Cola. It's definitely a great tasting snus. If you've never had it, I recommend trying a can out.

No comments:

Post a Comment