Olde Ving Fudge - Review. 12 May 2013.

Review Updated: 11 November 2020

It's been a little while since I've had this one, but GN Tobacco recently went to 20 portions per can due to a new law in Sweden, so I figured it was time I revisit it!  It's also one that seems to have a cult following who really seem to enjoy this one.  For me, I have it maybe a few times a year, but not very often.  The flavor description for this one says, "A normal strength portion with a taste of fudge."  Each can weighs 20 grams and has 20 portions, for plump 1 gram portions.  The nicotine content is 9mg/g (0.9%), which breaks down to 9mg/portion!

When you open the can, a present aroma of milk chocolate greets you, along with a subtle presence of coconut.  As a lover of Almond Joy candy bars, I love anything that mixes chocolate and coconut.  The portions are plump, semi-moist, and soft under the lip.  The flavor is a present, milk chocolate type of flavor.  There is a hint of coconut in the back, and a gentle note of tobacco.  The nicotine feels to be around regular strength, and the flavor lasts about 40-50 minutes, on average!

Rating and Final Thoughts

This one comes in at 3.42 out of 5.  It's a pretty tasty snus, and one that I could definitely use as a dessert type of flavor.  It's not one that I could use full time, however, so it falls into the occasional use category for me.

If you like sweeter flavors, you'll probably dig this one.  It's quite unique, given that present flavor of chocolate that it has.  Whether for dessert, or full time use, if you've got a sweet tooth, you'll want to check out Olde Ving Fudge! 

Comments