General Strong White (Mini) - Review (Discontinued). 8 February 2012.

This product has been discontinued and is no longer for sale.

I love the new mini cans from Swedish Match and this one is no different. They're really cool looking and this one is probably the best one I've seen so far. If you saw in this article from a while back I compared the sizes, but the mini cans are now much, much smaller. It's cool to see the cans including the little star formation - these cans are either designed for chicks or people with really small hands. That being said, let's crack this can. To be honest I've been using this a bit over the past few days and have been really surprised with how good it is. I mean, yeah - it's a mini, and I don't do minis all the time. But if you're a mini fan or looking for a stronger snus with a discrete size - this would be right up your alley.

To do a quick comparison of the cans, you can see that the mini can is much smaller than a regular sized can.  They're very discrete if you're looking for that sort of thing.

The aroma of this snus is very interesting. It's a lot like General White or General Sterk - a citrus aroma, but it seems like there's almost hints of juniper in it. It was interesting, that's for sure. The taste is the classic General recipe - much like the White Portion General, but with a really clean and fresh taste. This portion almost begs you to poke it with your tongue and moisten it up to get more of the flavor out. I didn't get the juniper taste but I definitely smelled it when I cracked the can. With prices going up/can weights going down - strong minis are going to be something I predict we begin to see a lot more of. It's a pretty good snus. I probably won't use it much or order any, but if you're into minis and what something with a little kick - this is definitely something to look into.

Comments